Friday, March 15, 2013

Nothing here yet..

I thought I'd at least leave a note for those who may see comments on their pages from me.

This is a new blog so I will be adding posts later, and probably moving a few over from my private blog.

I have a very active toddler and am getting ready for spring planting season, so I am unsure of how long it will take to get into blogging again.

I am still very early on in my (possible? probable?) conversion process and still in the precatechumenate, so feel free to suggest blogs, books, etc and to correct or advise me if I come across as totally confused or ignorant about something in future posts, because I probably am.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Father Dickson and I welcome you to your Faith Journey and to blogging about it. It may interest you to know that while Father Dickson is a convert from Anglicanism, I was raised Catholic...we are all Journeying home to God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome.

    I'm trying to flesh out a few posts I've had sitting in the queue as notes and thought and get more posts written, so thinks might be a little slow here.

    It's interesting how many Catholics in America are converts from Anglican or Episcopalian churches; My pastor is also a convert from Anglicanism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day (it is the 12th of May today). I'd suggest you read anything by Frank Sheed and especially "Theology and Sanity". It is an outstanding book. I suggested it to another friend who was, like you, on her journey, and she enjoyed it a great deal; it had a big impact on her!

    Pax tecum!
    D.v.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will add it to my reading list. :)

      Delete